Whether you’re hunting Whitetails from a blind in Texas, Elk in the Rocky Mountains, or Dall Sheep in Alaska, the Double Crossed Shooting Sticks will weigh less than a pound on your back but are as steady as the sandbags at your local range, especially when it comes time to make the shot. Our Sticks are made from premium quality aluminum. With injection molded rubber yolks the gun rests are soft enough to hold and grip to the guns stock but rigid enough to bind against the aluminum for top performance on those tough angled shots.
- Anodized corrosion free aluminum
- Superior Strength to weight ratio
- Quick connect assembly joints
- Outdoor UV Inhibited Materials
- Extreme cold and heat resistant materials
*All DBC Models are equipped to hold both ends of the rifle. *
There are no reviews yet.